A yoga mat
Old denim jeans
Shoelace or cord fro drawstring
1. Roll yoga mat up and slide into the pant leg and see if you like how tight/loose the fit is.
2. Decide which pant leg you'd like to use.
3. Remove mat from the pants, lay them on a table to straighten making sure top edges of the waistband meet.
4. On the leg you choose measure from top of waistband the length you want, mine was 28 1/2 inches and cut off excess..
5. Working from inside leg seam cut from bottom of leg including waistband ( zipper is not a part of this).
6. Fold pants leg together and use a ruler to draw a straight line from top to bottom and cut on this line to make the sides even.
7. From remaining leg cut a strip 6 inches wide and 26 inches long for the strap. Fold in half, serge top, bottom and side seams.
8. Turn pants inside out and serge bottom of pants . Sew strap in this seam. Placement of strap is close to side seam.
9 Serge side seams stopping about 4 inches below waistband.
10.Turn pants right side out and and stitch the other end of strap to leg body below waistband.
11. Fold waistband of pants in half, sew it down to make a casing for the drawstring to pass through.
Luv 2 learn,